Reveal covers, bodywork protection covers, car covers, etc.: regardless of the term used and the intended use, these covers aim first and foremost at protecting your vehicle against dust, dirt and scratches. Groupe Safar offers a full range of high-quality protective covers to automotive professionals and companies with fleets.
Outdoor car covers: also known as CVE, these covers are “semi-bespoke”, which means they adapt to the vehicles overall dimensions without being totally fitted and adjusted (especially around the mirrors). These are the most resistant covers.
Indoor car covers (or CVI): these covers are available either “bespoke” or as a standard model.
The different models
Indoor covers (CVI)
These are used for two purposes:
- For private individuals: an indoor car cover allows for protecting a vehicle parked in a sheltered area (e.g., a garage) from dust and scratches. Further information from your dealer.
- Bespoke: adapts perfectly to the shape of each vehicle
- With spaces for the mirrors.
- Fluid fabric: quick installation/removal..
- Reusable product: easy to store.
- Machine washable at 30°.
- Different colours available.
- Customization: logo branding possible.
Outdoor covers (CVE)
Intended for vehicles parked on the street or in an unsheltered area, our car covers have been designed to resist:
- Bad weather, damp, frost, snow and UV.
- Animal droppings (birds, etc.).
Dust and tree sap.
- Woven PVC; waterproof and resistant (from +85° to -30°).
- Vents: combat condensation..
- Quilted inner lining: protects paint and bodywork..
- Elastic tension: efficiently holds the car cover in place.
- Semi-bespoke: takes different sizes/cars into consideration..
- Colours: light grey, doesn’t show too much dirt..
In the Team 114 colours
For our partner, who wanted to bring cohesion and visibility to the team, Groupe SAFAR created a range of customized protective covers marketed in the Honda Racing Team colours.
N.B.: the harmony between the cover and the parking mat forms a highly visual and stylish set, fully in line with the world of competitive motocross.
Our quality commitments
Easy to install
Our company is certified ISO 9001
All our covers come with a 2-year warranty
(materials and manufacturing)